Why this is a great role:
We represent one of the premier firms in the power industry. This firm is heavily involved in many major fossil and co-gen facilities across the country.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with awesome pay, and benefits including 401(k) enhanced pension as well as extraordinary career path options and highly fulfilling work projects and opportunities.
Extensive travel to customer sites will be required.
Why we need you
This fast-growing, internationally recognized engineering consulting firm is growing quickly and have openings for Field Engineers with experience in DCS Systems and Instrumentation & Controls from 1-5 years experience in the power industry. Experience with DCS based control trouble-shooting and organizational skills and good communication skills to update customers and management on site conditions and issues will be evaluated.
ther responsibilities include:
• Support installation, startup and commission activities
• Provide technical direction and engineering support
• Provide product field support
• Develop and maintain customer relations
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Implementation of control system database, graphics, and logic
• Field verification of the existing terminations and plant documentation
The position requires a BS in EE or CS and 1-5 years of relevant experience. The position require 75% travel.
Contact us for details and apply by sending your resume on this page. firstname.lastname@example.org